Monday, October 23, 2017

Things girls do if they like a guy

This is just a general "just for fun" list. Not all these things are accurate for every single person. But here we go...

1. Avoid them like the plague. This is something I do all the time. If I like a guy, I try to avoid them. Makes it easier on me.

2. Flick their hair over their shoulder. I'm not sure if this is subconscious on most girl's part. I don't do it, I think it looks stupid and that you'll get whiplash from doing it often enough.

3. Try to make any sort of physical contact. I don't do this either. Not on purpose anyway. If I do it's because I'm comfortable with you and not so much a..."hello, let us become lifelong partners," type thing.

4. Try to be near them.

5. Flirt (I can't flirt my way out of a paper bag.)

6. Make an effort to look presentable. Once I get this way for a guy I'll know he is the one. xD

7. Flutter eyelashes.  This is a subconscious thing. I have done it before and so has my sister and neither of us knew we did it. Dad told us.

8. Try to like what the guy likes. (I don't pretend but I know people who have)

Those are just a few things. I'm sure there are more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment