Monday, November 6, 2017

Texas Church Shooting

First off, I want to say that the man was not part of Antifa. That is fake news that has been going around and we need to stop spreading it. Fake news people are like the neighborhood bully, if you ignore them they will eventually leave you alone. Stop spreading fake news and inform friends if they are doing so. If you need to use Snopes, please do it.

I haven't noticed a lot of gun debate going on so...*applause* I'm proud of both sides. You are at least waiting until the bodies are cold.

I want to extend my condolences to the church. I am so sorry that this horrible crime had to happen in the house of God. I am thankful that God served justice to the man who defiled the sanctuary. I pray that you are able to find a peace that surpasses all understanding.

As a pastor's kid, I pray for you. I grieve for you. I cannot imagine what this feels like. I am sorry for your loss.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment