Monday, April 23, 2018

Baby Alfie

I was recently informed of a tragedy that is about to happen. A baby in England named Alfie is sick, but not dying, and has been scheduled for death. This is supposed to happen tonight by 9:00PM.

Please pray for this baby and make it as public as possible. We want the media to pick up on this because right now they are distracted by the new Royal baby. Which is fine, the new baby is exciting, but we also need to take care of this baby that is having a terrible injustice done.

You can also help by signing this petition here.

If you know of a way to alert your local and national media sources, I would encourage that as well. I am not knowledgeable in this area, otherwise, I'd do it myself. I have posted it on the social media platforms I am on, but this needs bigger coverage.

England needs to be told to stop playing god. They have decided who lives and who dies for far too long, it's time to end this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment